Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses
Class A: 1.29%
Class C: 2.04%
Class I: 1.04%
RMB Mendon Financial Services Fund
Class A: 1.33%
Class C: 2.08%
Class I: 1.08%
RMB Mendon Financial Long/Short Fund
Class A: 2.01%
Class C: 2.71%
Class I: 1.17%
RMB International Fund*
Class I: 1.15%
RMB International Small Cap Fund*
Class I: 1.25%
RMB Japan Fund*
Class I: 1.30%
*The Funds’ investment adviser, RMB Capital Management, LLC, has adopted a contractual expense limitation agreement through May 21, 2019, reducing the applicable Fund’s operating expenses. This may be continued from year to year thereafter if agreed upon by all parties. In the absence of such waivers and/or reimbursements, the applicable Fund’s total return and yield would be lower.
Different classes of shares carry different fees and expenses. Class A has a maximum front-end sales charge of 5.0%, Class C has a maximum contingent deferred sales charge of 1.0%, and Class I has waived load with $100,000 minimum investment. Class A sales charges are waived for clients of investment intermediaries, or for those who purchase shares via no-transaction fee platforms.
- The S&P 500 Index is widely regarded as the best single gauge of the U.S. equity market. It includes 500 leading companies in leading industries of the U.S. economy. The index focuses on the large-cap segment of the market and covers approximately 75% of U.S. The index includes dividends reinvested.
- The NASDAQ Bank Index includes securities of NASDAQ-listed companies classified according to the Industry Classification Benchmark (ICB) as Banks. The index includes dividends reinvested.
- The KBW Bank Index is an unmanaged index comprised of 24 geographically diverse stocks representing national money center banks and leading regional institutions. The index includes dividends reinvested.
- The MSCI EAFE Index measures international equity performance. It comprises the MSCI country indices that represent developed markets outside of North America: Europe, Australasia, and the Far East.
- The MSCI EAFE Small Cap Index is an equity index that captures small cap representation across Developed Markets countries around the world, excluding the U.S. and Canada.
- The MSCI Japan Index measures the performance of the large and mid cap segments of the Japanese market. With 320 constituents, the index covers approximately 85% of the free float-adjusted market capitalization in Japan. With 899 constituents, the index represents approximately 14% of the free float-adjusted market capitalization of the Japan equity universe.
- The index includes net dividends reinvested in USD.
An investment in the fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency.