RMB Small Cap Fund
AUM as of 10/31/2021
Expense Ratio as of 05/01/2021
Maximum Sales Charge
The RMB Small Cap Fund seeks capital appreciation by investing in a diverse portfolio consisting primarily of common stocks. The Fund pursues its long term investment objectives by identifying well managed allocators of capital and buying them at a discount to fair value.
- The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in equity securities of companies with small market capitalizations (less than or equal to the largest market capitalization of any company in the Russell 2000 index at the time of purchase)
- The Fund seeks to invest in high-quality companies, employing intensive fundamental and qualitative analysis to identify investment opportunities
- Dual diversification by Life Cycle stage and sector are integral to portfolio construction
- The Fund seeks to provide capital preservation in down markets
As of 09/30/2021
Weighted Average Market Cap
Beta vs. Benchmark
RMB Small Cap Fund Materials
Investment Terms: Annualized Rate of Return is the geometric mean return of the portfolio calculated for a one-year period.
Fund Operating Expenses1
RMB Capital Management, LLC (the “Adviser”) has contractually agreed to reduce its compensation due from and/or assume expenses of the Fund to the extent necessary to ensure that the Fund’s operating expenses (excluding, interest, taxes, brokerage commissions and other transaction costs, expenditures that are capitalized in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, acquired fund fees and expenses, if any, and other extraordinary expenses not incurred in the ordinary course of business) do not exceed 1.10% of the Fund’s average net assets. The expense limitation agreement will remain in effect for one year after commencement of operations and cannot be terminated prior thereto without the approval of the Board of Trustees of RMB Investors Trust (the “Trust”). To the extent the Adviser waives its compensation and/or assumes expenses to satisfy the limitation, the Adviser may seek repayment by the Fund of a portion or all of such amounts at any time within three years from the date on which such amounts were waived or assumed (except that amounts waived or assumed with respect to the Predecessor Fund are not eligible for repayment after completion of the Reorganization), provided that the Fund is able to make the repayment without exceeding the lesser of the expense limitation in effect at the time of the waiver/reimbursement or in effect at the time of the repayment.
As with any mutual fund, there is no guarantee that the Fund will achieve its objective. The Fund’s share price fluctuates, which means you could lose money by investing in the Fund. The Fund is not a complete investment program and should be considered only as part of an investment portfolio. The principal risks of investing in the Fund are detailed in the Summary Prospectus.
Small-Capitalization Companies Risk — Historically, stocks of small-capitalization companies and recently organized companies have been more volatile in price than those of the larger market capitalization companies. Among the reasons for the greater price volatility is the lower degree of liquidity in the markets for such securities, which may make these securities difficult to value and to sell. As a result, some of the Fund’s small cap holdings may be considered or become illiquid. Such companies also may have limited product lines and financial resources and may depend upon a limited or less experienced management group.
- The RUSSELL 2000® Index measures the performance of the 2,000 smallest companies in the RUSSELL 3000® Index. The RUSSELL 3000® Index measures the performance of the 3,000 largest U.S. companies based on total market capitalization. The index does not reflect investment management fees, brokerage commissions, or other expenses associated with investing in equity securities. A direct investment in an index is not possible.
An investment in the Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency.