RMB SMID Cap Fund
AUM as of 08/31/2021
Expense Ratio as of 05/01/2021
Maximum Sales Charge
The RMB SMID Cap Fund seeks capital appreciation by investing in a diverse portfolio consisting primarily of common stocks. The Fund pursues its long term investment objectives by identifying well managed allocators of capital and buying them at a discount to fair value.
- The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in equity securities of companies with small to medium market capitalizations (between $400 million and $10 billion at time of purchase)
- The Fund seeks to invest in high-quality companies, employing intensive fundamental and qualitative analysis to identify investment opportunities
- Dual diversification by Life Cycle stage and sector are integral to portfolio construction
- The Fund seeks to provide capital preservation in down markets
As of 06/30/2021
Weighted Average Market Cap
Beta vs. Benchmark
RMB SMID Cap Fund Materials
Investment Terms: Annualized Rate of Return is the geometric mean return of the portfolio calculated for a one-year period.
Fund Operating Expenses1
RMB Capital Management, LLC (the “Adviser”) has contractually agreed to reduce its compensation due from and/or assume expenses of the Fund to the extent necessary to ensure that the Fund’s operating expenses (excluding interest, taxes, brokerage commissions and other transaction costs, expenditures that are capitalized in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and acquired fund fees and expenses, if any, and other extraordinary expenses not incurred in the ordinary course of business) do not exceed 0.95% of the SMID Cap Fund average net assets. The expense limitation agreement will remain in effect for one year after commencement of operations and cannot be terminated prior thereto without the approval of the Board of Trustees of RMB Investors Trust (the “Trust”). To the extent the Adviser waives its compensation and/or assumes expenses to satisfy the limitation, the Adviser may seek repayment by the Fund of a portion or all of such amounts at any time within three years from the date on which such amounts were waived or assumed (except that amounts waived or assumed with respect to the Predecessor Fund are not eligible for repayment after completion of the Reorganization), provided that the Fund is able to make the repayment without exceeding the lesser of the expense limitation in effect at the time of the waiver/reimbursement or in effect at the time of the repayment.
The Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses for the Fund do not correlate to the Ratio of Expenses to Average Net Assets in the Financial Highlights which reflects the operating expenses of the Funds and does not include acquired fund fees and expenses (“AFFE”). AFFE is estimated for the current fiscal year based on AFFE for the Predecessor Fund. AFFE is estimated to be was less than 0.01%.
As with any mutual fund, there is no guarantee that the Fund will achieve its objective. The Fund’s share price fluctuates, which means you could lose money by investing in the Fund. The Fund is not a complete investment program and should be considered only as part of an investment portfolio. The principal risks of investing in the Fund are detailed in the Summary Prospectus.
- The RUSSELL 2500® Index measures the performance of the 2,500 smallest companies in the RUSSELL 3000® Index. The RUSSELL 3000® Index measures the performance of the 3,000 largest U.S. companies based on total market capitalization. The index does not reflect investment management fees, brokerage commissions, or other expenses associated with investing in equity securities. A direct investment in an index is not possible.
An investment in the Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency.